In January 2014, Cornwall Partiner in Care developed a document to help shape the next few years.
This document has been created to help provide a little direction to CPIC's activity over the coming 3 years. There are a range of fundamentals that are not yet in place for CPIC that really ought to be made a priority, such as;
- Developing an effective Membership Database
- Improving both methods and speed of communication
- Developing year round benefits to membership
- Increasing membership and representation
- Developing a correct stance to allow CPIC to become a major player in Cornwall's Care Sector
- Acting as a action group for the Care sector
This is not meant to be an exhaustive document, but should be used a starting point for the development of Cornwall Partners in Care.
You can download the document in full here.