Citation - a CPIC partner
Introducing CPIC partner and member benefit, Citation
When it comes to your care service, think of Citation as a one-stop-shop for everything HR, Employment Law, Health & Safety and Care Compliance.
From former care home managers to ex-regulatory inspectors, their knowledge comes from direct experience, and they’ll support you to achieve the highest possible regulatory rating.
Whether it’s help with recruitment and retention, Health & Safety policies and procedures, regulatory compliance, risk assessments (and everything else in-between), Citation will become your partner and personal advisor, supporting you whenever you need it.
From infection control, risk assessments and visiting arrangements to staff training, mental health and wellbeing, professional bereavement and tricky HR issues, Citation can help you operate both safely and compliantly in the coming weeks and months.
Citation’s service includes:
- Access to a dedicated local consultant and annual site visits
- 24-hour expert advice line and a financial advice guarantee
- Full legal documentation, such as handbooks, contracts and policies
- CQC Pro (an online tool to help you comply with your regulatory obligations)
- Care Policies & Procedures templates and Care Mock Inspections
They can also help with fire safety, electrical testing, training, ISO certifications, and more – freeing up your time to help you focus on your service users and providing the best possible care.
How Citation can help you improve your CQC rating
“Moving to Citation was a big player in us managing to achieve such a dramatic growth back to ‘good’ across the board. I don’t think we’d have achieved it as quick without Citation.”
Click here to hear what Mayfair Residential Care Home had to say about Citation’s support and why they’d recommend Citation to other care providers across the country.
Available support and how to get in touch with Citation
- Access the free guides and resourcesthat Citation’s experts have put together;
- Register for Citation’s free webinars, offering practical HR & Health & Safety top tips;
- Get in touch by leaving your details here, or by calling 0345 844 1111;
- Visit Citation’s website and learn more about their available support.
When enquiring, please quote ‘Cornwall Partners in Care’ to access your member benefit and preferential rates on their services.
- Audio from the Residential and Nursing Forum held on the 26th November 2020.
- Government guidance requires anyone with COVID-19 symptoms to arrange a test. As employers, […]
- This guidance is for adult social care providers who arrange regular COVID-19 antigen […]
- Notes and guidance from the Domiciliary Care and Supportive Lifestyles Forum held on […]
- The Department of Health and Social Care is commencing the national roll-out of […]
- Thank you to all the Providers that sent in a response to our […]
- Cornwall Partners in Care meet weekly with Jonathan Price and Phil Confue on […]