Cornwall Partners in Care News
CPIC Joint Forum - 7th February 2022
Useful information, links, and notes from the meeting
We were joined by Anita Cornelius, Area Director for the West Integrated Care Area and the Urgent Care Response Team who came to talk to providers about the new Urgent Care Response offer for Cornwall.
A copy of Anita's PowerPoint presentation can be downloaded HERE
We were also be joined by Katy Hutchinson from the Chaos Group who have been asked by Public Health to gain some feedback on how key worker were negatively and positively impacted by COVID. Katy has a short survey running for Providers at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/FDWW2ZQ. Providers are encouraged to share this link with staff so that they have the opportunity to share their experiences, thoughts, and suggestions.
- Video and related information from the CPIC Housing and Support Solutions Forum held […]
- Cornwall Council are engaging on the future service model of Housing and Support […]
- Video and related information from the CPIC Joint Virtual Forum for Care Homes […]
- From power outages to naturals disasters – when the unexpected happens, it can […]
- Video and related information from the CPIC Care Home Forum held on 29th […]