Brexit - EU Exit
Latest EU Exit updates for Social Care Providers
Brexit – EU exit
Cornwall Partners in Care have been meeting with Cornwall Council and NHS Kernow on behalf of our members as part of our partnership approach.
We have been discussing how Cornwall Councils 'Brexit Ready Cornwall' planning is expected to impact on Social Care Providers.
Full details on Cornwall Council's planning for Brexit can be found on the Brexit page of the Council's website. We have been assured that in the unlikely event of a fuel shortage, there is a plan in place to ensure that fuel will be made available and prioritised for social care.
Latest information - updated 16th September 2019
This page captures latest updates from DHSC / CQC and others to prepare adult social care for EU exit (scheduled for 31 October 2019).
- Operation Yellowhammer HMG Reasonable Worst Case Scenario
- EU Settlement Scheme (settled and pre-settled status)
- Information Commissioner’s Office Brexit Hub
- Government approved locations offering ID document scanning
- Overarching EU Exit site;
The Care Provider Alliance have produced a planning guide for general business contingency: