Cornwall Partners in Care News
CPIC Cost Pressures Report 2021
Thank you to all the providers that shared their data for our Cost Pressures Report.
The report looks at how costs increase year-on-year and allows us to demonstrate the financial pressures faced by providers. This is useful in identifying the actual cost of care provision across Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly and allows us to produce a recommended uplift figure for both Home Care and Care Homes to enable providers are able to continue offering the same high standards of care.
Download the Cost Pressures 2021 report.
This report has been shared with Cornwall Council, the Portfolio holder for Adults and Public Health, and our local MPs.
- Video and related information from the CPIC Housing and Support Solutions Forum held […]
- Cornwall Council are engaging on the future service model of Housing and Support […]
- Video and related information from the CPIC Joint Virtual Forum for Care Homes […]
- From power outages to naturals disasters – when the unexpected happens, it can […]
- Video and related information from the CPIC Care Home Forum held on 29th […]